Home > The Subject: “ Digital Exhaustion: Can downloads be sold second-hand without a licence from the copyright owner?”
The Subject: “ Digital Exhaustion: Can downloads be sold second-hand without a licence from the copyright owner?”
Tuesday 24 March in The Old Court Room, Lincoln’s Inn, London
This is one of the most critical questions facing copyright owners in the digital environment, and following the recent CJEU decisions in Art & Allposters, we still do not have a clear answer.
- Does EU law provide for a general system of digital exhaustion?
- Is digital exhaustion desirable from a policy perspective?
- Chair – Mr Justice Arnold
- Hugo Cuddigan QC, 11 South Square
- Eleonora Rosati, University of Southampton and IP Kat.
TIPLO dinners are not only a great way to network with your peers in the world of IP, but also a good opportunity to take clients to some of London's most prestigious legal venues for an evening of topical discussion and great food.
6.45pm - Registration and refreshments
7.30pm - Dinner followed by presentation